Many Hands Exhibition


i've been a buddha hand cutting machine ! thanks to my sizzix big shot - and a custom die they made for me - i've cut 1000+ hands out of several different kinds of gold paper. WOO HOO. 


these are going to be in an installation at ATELIER TRUCKEE. the show is of my work and my dear supremely talented friend courtney cerruti. it should be a fun show.

there will be an opening MARCH 4th with a #socialsketch event from 5-8pm. you can come draw with us. 


and then on MARCH 5th courtney and i will be teaching an all day workshop. in part one you'll learn all about image transfers... and then in part two we'll embroider over them. should be fun. come on up and join us. 


the pink piece is a detail of a letterpress print i made last summer at kala ... i've added a bunch of french knots. a couple of these will be on display [above is the backside of another one. it makes me think i need to do another project where i exhibit the backsides. the back always gets to me !]

and now some random bits.... amazing fluorescent colored pencils [oooh/ahhh]



and 12 - 7 year olds about to hit the ice at the little's iceskating birthday bonanza. what a fun [but exhausting] party. i got taken down a couple times and had huge bruises on my knees, but it was totally worth it. one of the little girls who did not want to let go of my hand at one point said - ok. i'm ready to go a little faster now - and you know what? ice skating is FUN


alright. hope you are all gearing up for a nice weekend. i will be chauffeur extraordinaire....




Comments

Popular Posts