look ma - i'm in readymade magazine!

readymade mag - i made some plastic plates !

i was super duper excited when readymade asked if i wanted to do a little something for their holiday make it yourself guide.

using the makit melamine plate kit i made 4 designs of plates. 3 ended up in the magazine. i actually really like how they shot the spread.... how excited was i that the coolest bento boxes were in the shot with my plates ?!?

readymade mag - plastic plates

the pdf's for the shadow drawings are available here ....

sorry i've been a.w.o.l.... it's what must be right now. i'm hoping that once classes are over i'll be able to catch my breath a little.

be well friends!

Comments

perfectbound said…
Congrats! That's so awesome. The way the shot the spread is great.
bugheart said…
i love
that
they are
shadow puppets
and
so excited
they
were featured
with
bento boxes.
:)
Gwen Pentland said…
Congratulations! I loved that spread in the magazine.
wendy said…
not only is that pretty awesome...they make them look so fabulous.
in love with that photoshoot.
miss you friend.
xox
shari said…
love love love. you have fabulous ideas. i think i'd love to eat my dinner on a shadow puppet plate. xo
matirose said…
that's so rad! i want to make these now!!!
Klay said…
I loved seeing you in Readymade - looks like fun!
clairehelene7 said…
Oh wow! That's too cool!
Unknown said…
Congrats on being in Readymade! What a fantastic honor! Your work looks really beautiful, and I just wish I were in California or Texas to se it in person....
Babelfish said…
Congrats lisa, I love the plates you designed (shadow puppets is such a unique and fabulous idea)..and what a cool spread!
Anonymous said…
congratulation!!!
fabulous coverage of a fabulous project :)
Louise said…
Big congratulations from me. Brilliant! xoxo lj
hooray!! well done lisa! those plates look great:)...x
Anonymous said…
oh congrats!!

and I got the print and my lovely goodies-thank you so much-the print is even more lovely in person. . just dreamy

(see, the bed reference? I am a dork)
deerseason87 said…
I was so excited to see this! Congratulations!
Marieke said…
Super cool Lisa! Well done. Nice idea for the holidays, maybe with the family?
amisha said…
congrats lisa!! what a cool spread, and a great idea. xox
WOW, soooo coool. I have so many questions, but I will contentedly wait until I order a kit (which will probably answer most of them). Your designs looked great, very inspiring.

Popular Posts