want to shop?

rare device opens in SF!

rare device opened on thursday night with a big shabang. the store looks absolutely amazing. big congrats to lisa and rena. their store is so full of handmade and lovely goodness i can't believe i escaped empty handed. it was just too crowded for me to buy anything, but i shall return i know.

some great photos from shash are here .

also a HUGE congrats to kelly lynn jones of little paper planes for her beautiful show. i'm excited as we are going to trade work! lucky me!

on monday - a very late post here will mark the return of shari and my documentary project... and then all next week i'll show pictures from over the river and through the woods as it draws to a close at little bird gallery . time flies....

outside looking in

have a good weekend!

Comments

Unknown said…
oooh, so jealous you were at that opening! next time i'm in san francisco that shop is first on my list of places to visit.
comfies said…
hi lisa! i stopped by the store yesterday with a friend. very cute indeed!
Camilla Engman said…
Like a wonderful little crochet spider, spying on the opening.
cool! and lovely!
i want go to there...:)
Anonymous said…
Wonderful, wonderful... I have so enjoyed this wee sampler. Wishing I did not live quite so far away, too. Looking forward to a seeing more, ever more.
see you, g xo
Janet said…
I wish I had your eyes with a camera, a true gift! You make me smile each time I visit so THANK YOU x
Anonymous said…
I wish I had been able to go, but I am all the way in New York. I am sure it looks absolutely fantastic....Lisa and Rena are great!
Anonymous said…
Wish I could be there to shop...sigh. Love your picture from the show. For some reason, text on glass always capture my attention-looking forward to seeing more!!
amisha said…
sounds like so much fun... i need to visit the east coast version still!
xox

Popular Posts