a girl can dream...




so I was wandering around ebay in the wee hours looking for cams for my elna sewing machine (the avacado green lovely that I make a lot of art on - and which is now pictured on my website on the contact page ... and I found the amazing pink atlas sewing machine!! oohh and ahh with me!!! Unfortunately the price was too steep for me (espeically if I started to factor in the cost of shipping such a heavy duty thing).... but now all I can do is dream about it.... a quick web search has really unveilled nothing. Man do I want one - I'm starting to covet - it's dangerous. If there is anyone in the world that would like to sell/donate/trade their pink atlas to me... then PLEASE EMAIL ME!! I would be forever grateful (no kidding)



I have not been able to log very much lately for 2 good reasons. 1 - prepping for the Beg. Painting class at UCB (which is going well - day 2 - still plenty of time for disasters) and 2 - because I re-organized my studio (yippee!) and made some work (double yippee!!) some of which has been selected by Nathan Larramendy - a super kind gentleman that runs a gallery in Ojai - to be in his next group show! I feel really lucky because I really love many of the artists he works with - go see for yourself.... )

Comments

Becca said…
Hi Lisa, I am coveting a pink atlas sewing machine as well. I think it's funny b/c I wrote a blog about wanting a pink atlas. I know where to get a couple of them...but I don't think you're anywhere near me...(gulf coast). Look in the nooks and crannies of the thrift shops where you are!!
Becca said…
oh, that's too funny! I see who you are now and you already have a pink atlas! I found your page when I was looking for info on the machine last week. How do you like your machine?

Popular Posts